Vantage is a powerful WordPress application but it requires proper configuration before you begin using it. Below you will find several tutorials on how to setup and configure your Vantage application theme.
Getting Started with WordPress
Setting Up Vantage
- Configuring Vantage
- Setting Up Payments
- Setting Up Pricing Plans
- Vantage Settings
- Vantage Widgets
- Appearance Settings for Vantage
- WordPress Settings for Vantage
- Enabling PayPal PDT
- Exporting and Importing in Vantage
Using Listings and Events
- Creating a Listing
- Setting Up Listing Categories/Tags
- Moderating Listings
- Moderating Claimed Listings
- How ‘Claim a Listing’ Works in Vantage
- Setting up maps and using map widgets
- Setting up Events
- Setting Up and Using the Event Attendees Widget in Vantage
Below is a list of plugins that are recommended by AppThemes for use with Vantage. They have been tested by our staff and shown to work with Vantage.
- Network Privacy – Password protect your entire site.
- Social Login – Allow login in using social networks.
- Social Connect – Another option for social network login
- Wangguard – Protect your site from comment spam.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast
The AppThemes community has already translated our Vantage into several different languages. Browse the list of Vantage language packs to find the one you need. Read more about how to install language packs.
Want to do even more with Vantage? Check out our developer section. It’s for people that really want to get in and start building cool things.
Child Theme Tutorials / Customization