Congratulations! By now, you should have downloaded and installed Vantage and configured permalinks. If you have not completed both of those tasks, please go back to uploading the theme.
There are just a few things you will want to do to get Vantage going. We will walk you through the process here.
Vantage General Settings and Geo Settings
- Read the details for Vantage settings
- Maps settings have been moved to their own section – Geo Settings. Find out more by reading the Setting Up Maps and Using Map Widgets tutorial
- Read the details for setting up payments
- If you will be using PayPal as a gateway, read Enabling PayPal PDT
- Set up listing categories
- Add custom fields with the custom form builder
- Read the details for setting up Vantage Widgets
- Add the social sharing plugin ShareThis – instructions here
- Read the document WordPress Settings for Vantage
- Change the site title in General Settings
- Change the site tagline in General Settings, if desired
- Make sure “Anyone can register” is checked under Membership in General Settings
Once have completed the above items, your Vantage install will be ready for business. There are plenty of other settings and options that can be changed to modify Vantage on your site. Make sure to read all Vantage documents to learn more.
If you are having additional problems installing or configuring Vantage, please post a comment in our forums. A support agent will be able to respond to your request within 24 hours.