Vantage is a powerful WordPress application but it requires proper configuration before you begin using it. Below you will find several tutorials on how to setup and configure your Vantage application theme.
Note: This documentation is in the process of being updated for Vantage 4.0.
- Installing WordPress – Best explained on the WordPress.org site.
- Uploading the Theme
- Setting up a Google Maps API Key
- Setting Up Your Homepage – New for 4.0!
- Setting Up Your Blog – New for 4.0!
- Configuring Vantage
- Setting Up Payments
- Setting Up Pricing Plans
- Vantage Settings
- Vantage Widgets
- Appearance Settings for Vantage
- WordPress Settings for Vantage
- Enabling PayPal PDT
- Exporting and Importing in Vantage
- Setting Up Recommended Plugins for Vantage
- Creating a Child Theme
- Styling Custom Fields through Child Themes