Email Setting for new users, new coupons and general.
- Recipient: The primary email address for the site
- New Coupon: Send an email when a new coupon has been submitted
- Pruned Coupons: Send an email every time the system prunes expired coupons
- New User: Send an email when a user registers on my site
- You can disable the default WordPress email sent to new users and customize the name, email, subject, body (allow html or not).
- You can notify your users that a new coupon is submitted.You can also set the name, email, subject, body (allow html or not) of the email notification