On January 21st 2016, Vantage 3.0.5 was released. This is a maintenance release that addresses some issues found on the last release and some missed incompatibilities with WordPress 4.4 and PHP7. Updating is highly recommended. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme, or login to your account and manually download the updated version the old fashioned way (less recommended).
- User password changes without request from the user
- Some incompatibilities with new PHP7
- Added User Nickname on edit profile form, fixed WordPress 4.4 incompatibility
- Removed ‘listing_claimable’ from the search params in wp-admin
- Change http to https for social links
- Don’t display ‘Upgrade’ button if there are no purchesable addons
Modified changelog.txt Modified edit-profile.php Modified framework Modified functions.php Modified includes/admin/admin.php Modified includes/admin/listing-list.php Modified includes/admin/settings.php Modified includes/custom-forms Modified includes/events/admin/admin.php Modified includes/payments Modified includes/reviews.php Modified includes/template-tags.php Modified style.css Modified theme-framework Modified vantage.pot