On January 15th 2016, HireBee 1.3.5 (our WordPress freelance marketplace theme) was released. This is a maintenance release that addresses some issues found on the last release and some missed incompatibilities with WordPress 4.4 and PHP7. Updating is highly recommended. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme, or visit www.appthemes.com and click on My Account to download the updated version.
- Clarification board not working correctly with message: Sorry, comments are closed for this item
- Missing metabox fields on edit job backend
- Protocols in the social and AppThemes links
- Added User Nickname on edit profile form, fixed WordPress 4.4 incompatibility
- User password changes without request from the user
- Some incompatibilities with new PHP7
Modified changelog.txt Modified edit-profile.php Modified framework Modified functions.php Modified hirebee.pot Modified includes/admin/install.php Modified includes/admin/project-single.php Modified includes/admin/settings.php Modified includes/credits.php Modified includes/payments Modified includes/projects.php Modified includes/widgets Modified style.css Modified theme-framework