Most of our themes include a blog section where you can create posts and communicate with your site visitors. If you are familiar with writing blog posts using WordPress, then this tutorial will be easy for you to understand.
- Login to your WordPress admin
- Click on the following menus: “Posts” => “Add New”.
- To insert an image into your blog post, use the “Featured Image” menu from the right-hand sidebar.
- Click the “Set Featured Image” link, upload the relevant image, and then click on the “Use as featured image” link found at the bottom of the media upload window.
- Once saved, you should now see a thumbnail of the image appear in the “Featured Image” menu box in place of the “Set Featured Image” link.
- Once your blog entry is completed, publish the post, and it will now appear under the “Blog” header on the main navigation menu.
Like this tutorial? Subscribe and get the latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox or feed reader.