Ad Packs allow you to create bundled listing options for your customers to choose from. For example, instead of only offering a set price for xx days (30 days for $5), you could also offer discounts for longer terms (60 days for $7). These only work if you are selling ads and using the “Fixed Price Per Ad” price model.
- Go to your ClassiPress Admin ==> Ad packs, and select the “Add New” button located next to the “Ad Packs” header.
- Complete the Ad Pack information fields and refer to the tooltip/help icons next to each field for further details on what should be entered. (Note: You may enter 0 in the “Price Per Listing” field if you wish to create a free ad pack).
- Click the “Create New Ad package” button, then you should be returned to the main Ad Packs screen. Repeat the process as required, depending on how many different ad packs you wish to offer. You may create a mixture of free and paid ads if you wish.
Using Ad Packs
For Ad Packs to be purchase, you must have completed all the relevant information in your “Pricing” and “Gateways” sections of the ClassiPress Admin.
- When a customer proceeds to “Post an Ad”, they should see the “Cost Per Listing” indicated as “Price depends on ad package selected”
- At the bottom of the ad posting form, there will now be an “Ad package” field, where the customer can select from the dropdown options, which of your active ad packs they will select.
For full details on the ad posting process, please see the Create Ad Page.