On February 21st, 2012, JobRoller 1.5.4 (our WordPress job board theme) was released. This is a maintenance release. It addresses a handful of bugs and adds some new features. Upgrading is recommended for all 1.5 customers. Fixed 12 tickets total. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
The most notable change is the added option to contextually pull Indeed jobs when using the browse sidebar widget. Users will now also be able to see Indeed job listings when browsing jobs by job type, job category, job tags or date.
Also, Job Packs labels for New and Purchased packs now have different colours to better distinguish them.
Now you can automatically upgrade directly from your WordPress admin. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to JobRoller. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Subscribe Resumes Tab always showing on Job Seeker dashboard when manual resume subscriptions enabled
- Job packs widget being displayed on the sidebar to job seekers when adding resumes
- Resumes ‘Allow Trial’ option always active independently of the selected option
- Canada Territory location always displaying as ‘anywhere’
- Job Packs with more that one free job not being subtracted
- Pagination not working on the Admin Orders page
- Invalid LinkedIn url’s on user profiles page
- Today’s views counter not updating
- Duplicate expired jobs email notifications
- Error when trying to view single resume when ‘Require active subscription to view resumes’ option enabled
- Job type ‘slug’ being displayed in the confirm job page instead of ‘name’
- Expired resume subscription emails being sent when reseting user passwords
- Added option to pull Indeed jobs when using the browse sidebar widget
- Added relist fee price below the Relist button
- Different colours for new and purchased job packs
- Added Thai baht currency to the Job Listings Pricing page
Modified archive-resume.php Modified author.php Modified changelog.txt Modified framework Modified functions.php Modified includes/admin/admin-orders.php Modified includes/admin/admin-values.php Modified includes/appthemes-functions.php Modified includes/classes/packs.class.php Modified includes/forms/confirm-job/confirm-job-form.php Modified includes/forms/confirm-job/confirm-job-process.php Modified includes/forms/edit-job/edit-job-form.php Modified includes/forms/edit-job/relist-job-process.php Modified includes/forms/preview-job/preview-job-form.php Modified includes/gateways/paypal.php Modified includes/indeed/theme-indeed.php Modified includes/js/theme-scripts.js Modified includes/sidebar-nav.php Modified includes/theme-cron.php Modified includes/theme-functions.php Modified includes/theme-geolocation.php Modified includes/theme-hooks.php Modified includes/theme-sidebars.php Modified includes/theme-stats.php Modified includes/theme-users.php Modified jobroller-no-admin.pot Modified jobroller.pot Modified index.php Modified single-resume.php Modified style.css Modified taxonomy-job_cat.php Modified taxonomy-job_salary.php Modified taxonomy-job_tag.php Modified taxonomy-job_type.php Modified tpl-edit-resume.php Modified tpl-job-seeker-dashboard.php Modified tpl-jobs-by-date.php Modified tpl-myjobs.php Modified tpl-profile.php