We have added several custom widgets to HireBee for the maximum amount of flexibility. HireBee also works with all the WordPress pre-packaged widgets. More info on WordPress Widgets can be found on the WordPress codex.
To get to WordPress settings, go to the left sidebar menu and click Appearance then Widgets.
Please visit the Demo site to see all these widgets in action.
Widgetized areas include
- Main Sidebar (home page and blog)
- Pages Sidebar
- Post Project Sidebar
- Post Proposal Sidebar
- Listings Sidebar
- Single Project Sidebar
- Project Listings Ads
- Users Listings Ads
- Profile Sidebar
- Dashboard Activity Header
- Dashboard Activity Footer
- Header Nav
- Footer 2
- Footer 3
HireBee Custom Widgets
- HireBee Connect
- Add links to your social networks. Icons include: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google, and RSS
- Works in sidebars and the footer
- HireBee Post Project Button
- Adds a big button to the sidebar that users can click to add a project listing to your site
- Does not work in header
- Can be added anywhere in the sidebars
- Can be added more than once to the same sidebar
- HireBee Recent Projects
- Only titles of listings displayed
- Works in sidebars and footer
- HireBee Saved Searches
- Enables users to save and re-use searches and filters. Works only on a filter/search sidebar.
- HireBee 125×125 ads
- Add advertising code
- HireBee Facebook Widget
- This places a Facebook page Like Box in your sidebar to attract and gain Likes from visitors.