On December 10th 2015, HireBee 1.3.4 (our WordPress freelance marketplace theme) was released. This is a maintenance release with some compatibility fixes for the latest WordPress 4.4. Updating is highly recommended. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme, or visit www.appthemes.com and click on My Account to download the updated version.
- Typo in “Your applying to this project. Proceed?”
- Freelancers that worked on a canceled/re-opened project were able to edit their previous proposal
- Projects statuses dropdown in user dashboard not showing all available statuses
- Monthly automatic credits offer not working correctly
- Same description being displayed in ‘Free Credits’ and ‘Free Monthly Credits’ options
- Lost user password after edit profile
- Different color and typeface on search dropdown in main page and single project page
- Added compatibility for WP 4.4
- Main stylesheet is not minified anymore
Added form-password-reset-fields.php Modified changelog.txt Modified edit-profile.php Modified form-password-reset.php Modified form-registration-main.php Modified framework Modified functions.php Modified hirebee.pot Modified includes/customizer.php Modified includes/forms-projects.php Modified includes/notifications.php Modified includes/status.php Modified includes/template-tags-site.php Modified includes/theme-support.php Modified includes/views.php Modified style.css Modified style.min.css