On October 19th 2014, HireBee 1.2.1 (our WordPress freelance marketplace theme) was released. This release includes some bug fixes and adds internal changes to our payments module. These changes provide compatibility for the upcoming ‘Balanced-Payments‘ plugin. The new plugin will provide an additional ‘escrow’ gateway to HireBee. Upgrading is recommended. Fixed 5 tickets total.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme, or visit www.appthemes.com and click on My Account to download the updated version.
- Error ‘Fatal error: Can’t inherit abstract function APP_Payment_Processor::form()’ on theme activation
- Translation domain missing for some strings (some strings could not be translated)
- Credits purchase form steps not being displayed correctly
- Added compatibility for upcoming AppThemes ‘Balanced-Payments’ plugin (provides new escrow gateway)
- Replaced user type radio button with a dropdown on registration form for better compatibility with iOS
Modified changelog.txt Modified form-credits-purchase.php Modified form-project-purchase-new.php Modified form-proposal-agreement-candidate.php Modified form-proposal-agreement-employer.php Modified form-registration-main.php Modified functions.php Modified hirebee.pot Modified includes/admin/admin.php Modified includes/forms-purchase.php Modified includes/helper.php Modified includes/payments Modified includes/theme-support.php Modified includes/utils.php Modified includes/views-projects.php Modified loop-project.php Modified order-bank-transfer.php Modified order-checkout.php Modified purchase-credits.php Modified style.css