On July 31, 2020, ClassiPress 4.2.1 was released. This release is introducing few improvements and patching issues reported in the last couple of weeks.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to ClassiPress. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
The translation template file (
classipress.pot) has been changed. Please update your translations if you use them.
- Fixed issue with version 4.2.0-beta1 update loop.
- Ads expired more than 3 days ago will not send email to the ad owner. This can help to avoid mass mail sending after update from 4.1.6 and earlier.
- Added option to The Latest Listings and Latest Posts widgets to redirect View More link to the second page of archive.
- Added hooks before and after listing item in a loop.
- Make Ad Categories and Tags to be available in block editor.
- Updated Google Fonts list in Customizer.
Modified archive-ad_listing.php Modified framework/kernel/view-types.php Modified framework/scb Modified includes/core.php Modified includes/emails.php Modified includes/theme-widgets/class-widget-listing-latest.php Modified includes/theme-widgets/class-widget-post-latest.php Modified parts/widget-latest-ad_listing.php Modified style.css Modified taxonomy.php Modified theme-framework Modified theme-framework/lib/customizer-custom-controls/css/customizer.css Modified theme-framework/lib/customizer-custom-controls/inc/google-fonts-alphabetical.json Modified theme-framework/lib/customizer-custom-controls/inc/google-fonts-popularity.json