A user can view which ads have expired and renew them from their User Dashboard.
Example: Locating User Dashboard
Example: Expired Listing
Expired listings are highlighted in red within the user dashboard.
Locating User Dashboard and Renewing Ads
- Click on the User Name in the right hand corner of the front end of the site.
- Click on the Listings menu.
- You will now see all your listings. Listing that have expired will be highlighted in red. This is shown in the example above.
- To renew an expired ad, click the round arrow button (Relist Ad button).
- This will take you to the pages needed to relist the ad. All the details will already be saved into the fields although you can add or remove information if needed.
- You can choose which ad package you would like to relist your ad with.