On April 13th, 2020, Vantage 4.2.8 was released. This release is patching a few bugs.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to Vantage. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Added WordPress Confirm action handler to the AppThemes Login page. Fixing Issue with WP’s GDPR data export tool.
- Fixed issue with deprecated contextual_help filter called in scb framework.
- Fixed issue with multiple Featured Slider widgets on the page.
- Fixed issue with orphaned subcategories in the function `appthemes_categories_list()`.
- Allow admins see only images uploaded to a specific object in Media Manager.
- Added StarStruck plugin integration.
- Allow to pass a callback function to the `appthemes_categories_list()`.
Modified assets/css/style.css Modified assets/css/style.min.css Modified assets/css/style-rtl.css Modified assets/css/style-rtl.min.css Modified assets/scss/partials/_plugins.scss Modified framework Modified framework/kernel/functions.php Modified framework/load.php Modified framework/media-manager/media-manager.php Modified framework/scb Modified functions.php Added includes/integrations/starstruck/class-starstruck.php Modified includes/widgets/class-widget-listing-featured.php Modified parts/widget-featured-listing.php Modified tests/lib/phpunit.xml Modified theme-framework Modified theme-framework/includes/views-login.php Modified theme-framework/kernel/breadcrumb-trail.php