On December 30, 2018, Vantage 4.2.2 was released. This release is patching issues reported in the last 10-11 days.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to Vantage. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Can’t use function return value in write context in class-refine-search.php.
- Fixed widget form inputs of ‘url’, ’email’, ‘number’ types.
- Updated the Framework:
- Added template file for the appthemes_output_attachment() function.
- Enabled multiple choice on media manager frame.
- Updated the Payments module:
- All order log messages translatable now.
- Changed some help texts in settings.
Modified assets/css/style-rtl.css Modified assets/css/style.css Modified framework Modified includes/class-refine-search.php Modified includes/payments