On August 18, 2017, Vantage 4.1.2 was released. This release addresses a handful of bugs.
Note: If you are upgrading from version 3.x or earlier, please please please make a backup of your database first. This is in case something goes wrong or you want to revert back to version 3.x later. Once you activate 4.1.2, the migration script will automatically run and there’s no going back. The default data script can be manually run afterwards.
- URL field type display non-clickable value. Now it automatically converts URLs to a links
- Triplicate emails are sent after listing
- If “Charge for Items” OFF the listings created will be displayed as a “Featured” listing.
- Do not display HTML Editor tab when TinyMCE is selected for Editor field type.
- Category Surcharge feature now is optional. So Category can be changed after publishing and then editing the listing if the option is disabled. Option can be enabled/disabled on Vantage -> Settings -> Listing page.
Modified Gruntfile.js Modified changelog.txt Modified functions.php Modified grunt/contrib-watch.js Modified grunt/fixindent.js Modified includes/admin/class-admin-setup.php Modified includes/admin/upgrade/upgrade.php Modified includes/checkout Modified includes/core Modified includes/featured.php Modified includes/listings/class-business-listing-builder.php Modified languages/vantage.pot Added package-lock.json Modified package.json Modified style.css