On July 11, 2017, Vantage 4.1.1 was released. This release addresses a handful of bugs and includes the new MarketPlace Add-Ons Browser.
Note: If you are upgrading from version 3.x or earlier, please please please make a backup of your database first. This is in case something goes wrong or you want to revert back to version 3.x later. Once you activate 4.1.1, the migration script will automatically run and there’s no going back. The default data script can be manually run afterwards.
- Prevent recurring orders duplicates
- Errors not being handled when fetching google geocoding fails
- Category Surcharge doesn’t work when create new listing
- “orderby” parameter set incorrectly on a Search query
- Do not display “Upgrade” button when there are no upgrade options
- Make translatable “View More Listings” string
- Hide empty Custom Form Fields on the Single Listing page
- Duplicate Custom Form Fields when listings belong to two or more categories which assigned with the same form
- Implement new version of MarketPlace Addons browser. Use REST API for fetching filters and items.
- Display featured listing on top of regular ones on Category archives
- Some usability and text changes to migration/upgrade page: Say “Done!” when complete the ajax upgrade procedures
Modified changelog.txt Modified functions.php Modified includes/addons Modified includes/admin/addons-mp Modified includes/checkout Modified includes/class-refine-search.php Modified includes/core Modified includes/listing-contact-owner.php Modified includes/maps/class-google-geocoding.php Modified includes/maps/maps-functions.php Modified includes/payments Modified includes/recurring Modified includes/template-tags.php Modified includes/theme-support.php Modified includes/views/class-listing-archive.php Modified includes/views/class-listing-search.php Modified includes/widgets/class-widget-listing-latest.php Modified languages/vantage.pot Modified parts/content-author-listings.php Modified style.css