Congratulations! By now, you should have downloaded and installed Taskerr and configured permalinks. If you have not completed both of those tasks, please go back to uploading the theme.
There are just a few things you will want to do to get Taskerr going. We will walk you through the process here.
Taskerr General Settings
- Appearance and header image
- Social media information
- Settings for gateways, global Service Add-ons
- Plans for Services
- Set up services categories and tags
- Add the social sharing plugin ShareThis – From the plugin settings you can enable your preferred social icons. ShareThis icons are displayed on single project pages and/or single blog pages.
- Change the site title in General Settings
- Change the site tagline in General Settings, if desired
- Make sure “Anyone can register” is checked under Membership in General Settings
Once have completed the above items, your Taskerr install will be ready for business. There are plenty of other settings and options that can be changed to modify Taskerr on your site. Make sure to read all Taskerr documents to learn more.
If you are having additional problems installing or configuring Taskerr, please post a comment in our forums. A support agent will be able to respond to your request within 24 hours.