On July 27th, 2021, JobRoller 1.9.8 was released. This release introduces few improvements, patches few bugs, PHP8 and WordPress 5.8 compatibility fixes.
First of all make sure you’ve done full site back-up (files and database), in case that something goes wrong.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to Vantage. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Fixed compatibility issue with “Advanced Post Cache” plugin that causes 0 total transaction issue.
- Fixed Deprecated method argument use
- Fixed Deprecated: Required parameter $taxonomy follows optional parameter $id
- Replaced SCB framework with the AppThemes fork
- Fixed fatal error when logging PayPal subscription attempt error in APP_PayPal_Bridge.
- Fixed PHP8 incompatibility issues
- Enable Bulk Actions for Orders.
- Fixed issue with Reset Password
- Edit Profile form doesn’t output errors messages.
- Fixed issue with registering widgets in block-based editors (WordPress 5.8 compatibility issue).
Modified framework Modified framework/admin/class-widget.php Modified framework/admin/importer.php Modified framework/.gitmodules Modified framework/kernel/functions.php Modified framework/load.php Modified framework/media-manager/functions.php Deleted framework/scb Added framework/scb-appthemes Modified includes/admin/subscriptions.php Modified includes/payments Modified includes/payments/admin/order-list.php Modified includes/payments/admin/order-meta.php Modified includes/payments/gateways/paypal/paypal-bridge.php Modified includes/views.php Modified tests/lib/phpunit.xml Modified theme-framework Modified theme-framework/templates/foundation/form-password-reset.php