On August 26rd, 2015, JobRoller 1.8.2 was released. This is a maintenance release with some fixes, including the double password field issue triggered with the WordPress 4.3 update. Updating is highly recommended. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
Now you can automatically upgrade directly from your WordPress admin. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to JobRoller. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Duplicate field showing on registration form after WP 4.3
- Anti-Spam question not being displayed
- Views counter not showing on single job listings
- Replaced ‘Job expires in Endless’ text with ‘Endless’ for endless jobs, on the single job listings footer
- Moved ‘Disable Blog’ and ‘Show Breadcrumbs’ options to ‘Site’ section in WP Customizer
- There’s now only one password field in profile, reset password and edit profile pages (WP 4.3 or later)
- Re-organized reCaptcha options
Modified changelog.txt Modified functions.php Modified includes/customizer.php Modified includes/admin/settings.php Modified includes/forms/application/application-form.php Modified includes/forms/register/register-form.php Modified includes/helper.php Modified includes/job-status.php Modified includes/template-tags.php Modified includes/theme-support.php Modified includes/views.php Modified jobroller.pot Modified single-job_listing.php Modified style.css Modified style.min.css Modified tpl-password-reset.php Modified tpl-profile.php