On June 23rd, 2015, JobRoller 1.8.1 was released. This is a maintenance release with fixes for some security issues. Updating is highly recommended. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
Now you can automatically upgrade directly from your WordPress admin. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to JobRoller. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Purchased packs being sorted from oldest to most recent
- Hierarchical job categories not displaying their parents on the breadcrumb
- Invalid reset password URL sent on password reset email
- Site title not being displayed when site logo is disabled
- Security vulnerability where a user could take control of other users posts
- Job edit icon being displayed (but not clickable) when job editing disabled
- Option ‘Show Empty Categories’ working opposite
- Custom fields not being saved correctly
- Additional info added to the ‘Geocoding API‘ Key option
Modified changelog.txt Modified framework Modified functions.php Modified includes/admin/settings.php Modified includes/capabilities.php Modified includes/core.php Modified includes/custom-forms Modified includes/deprecated.php Modified includes/forms.php Modified includes/geolocation.php Modified includes/packs.php Modified includes/payments.php Modified includes/plan-activate.php Modified includes/plan-purchase.php Modified includes/resumes.php Modified includes/setup-theme.php Modified includes/template-tags.php Modified includes/theme-support.php Modified includes/views.php Modified includes/widgets.php Modified jobroller.pot Modified sidebar-nav.php Modified single-job_listing.php Modified single.php Modified style.css