You can add some customization to your Ideas website by changing some of the appearance settings. More info on WordPress Appearance settings can be found in the WordPress Codex.
To get to WordPress settings, go to the left sidebar menu and click Appearance.
Please read the following guide for more about Ideas Widgets.
- Ideas comes with a preset menu named “Header” with the following menu items
- Submit Idea
- Upload Image
- If you have a custom logo that you would like to use for your site, you can add it here.
- Adding an image, replaces the Ideas logo.
- The suggested size for the logo is 200px x 70px.
- You can remove the image anytime after adding it as you can always reset to the original logo.