On December 27th, 2018, HireBee 1.4.4 was released. This release is patching issues reported in the last 15 days.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to HireBee. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Duplicate Project Cancellation notification.
- No notification sent to Freelancer for jobs marked as incomplete by Employer.
- Fixed translation for “This field is required”.
- Work status labels coloring on the Projects dashboard.
- Fixed widget form inputs for ‘url’, ’email’, ‘number’ types.
- Updated Framework:
- Added template file for the appthemes_output_attachment() function.
Modified assets/css/style-rtl.css Modified assets/css/style-rtl.min.css Modified assets/css/style.css Modified assets/css/style.min.css Modified assets/scss/partials/_page-dashboard.scss Modified dashboard-projects-section-projects.php Modified framework Modified includes/admin/admin.php Modified includes/bidding/bid-handle.php Modified includes/checkout Modified includes/disputes/admin/single-dispute.php Modified includes/notifications.php Modified includes/views-dashboard.php Modified includes/views-proposals.php Modified includes/views-users.php Modified tests/lib Modified tests/test_core.php Added tests/test_notifications.php