On November 30 2018, HireBee 1.4.3 was released. This is a patch release. Updating is highly recommended. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
- Fixed translation ability for some strings.
- Incorrect validation of field Amount when editing a proposal with a comma separator.
- Use require_once statement for loading WordPress files. PHP compatibility issue.
- Login form fields spacing is off.
- iPad/iPhone Media Upload Issues.
- Child theme not working based on the tutorials. Updated tutorial.
- RTL causes the page to have a horizontal scrollbar.
- Reorder custom forms ability. Added form order meta box.
- Use new site_icon option for the favicon. The favicon.ico still can be used as a fallback in backward compatibility purpose.
Added .testenv Modified assets/css/style-rtl.css Modified assets/css/style-rtl.min.css Modified assets/css/style.css Modified assets/css/style.min.css Modified assets/js/lib/foundation/foundation.min.js Modified assets/js/src/theme.js Modified assets/js/theme-scripts.js Modified assets/js/theme-scripts.min.js Modified assets/scss/partials/_base.scss Modified changelog.txt Modified form-project.php Modified form-proposal.php Modified framework Modified functions.php Modified home.php Modified how-works.php Modified includes/agreement.php Modified includes/custom-forms Modified includes/custom-forms.php Modified includes/payments Modified includes/setup-theme.php Modified includes/template-tags-projects.php Modified includes/template-tags-site.php Modified includes/views.php Modified includes/workspace.php Modified languages/hirebee.pot Modified package-lock.json Modified package.json Modified page-templates/template-full-width.php Modified page-templates/template-kitchen-sink.php Modified page.php Modified parts/content-page.php Modified parts/content-proposal.php Modified parts/content.php Modified single.php Modified site-terms.php Modified style.css Modified theme-framework