On May 5th 2018, HireBee 1.4.2 was released. Updating is highly recommended. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
- Prevented situations when order marked as Refunded or Completed, but actual requests have been failed.
- No auto refund after possible dispute period end.
- Do not allow users manually cancel paid escrow orders to avoid author refund before possible dispute resolved. Admins still able to cancel orders.
- Bad formatted checkbox “Terms” when editing a proposal.
- Bad formatted skills checkboxes on edit profile form.
- Load custom forms for both project category and sub category.
- Don’t use deprecated create_function()
- Paypal adaptive error on fractional amount
- Enabled field tips on the custom forms
- Removed password in the registration email
Modified assets/css/foundation.css Modified assets/css/foundation.min.css Modified assets/css/style-rtl.css Modified assets/css/style-rtl.min.css Modified assets/css/style.css Modified assets/css/style.min.css Modified assets/js/lib/foundation/foundation.min.js Modified assets/js/lib/foundation/motion-ui.min.js Modified assets/js/theme-scripts.min.js Modified assets/scss/partials/_base.scss Modified assets/scss/partials/_widgets.scss Modified changelog.txt Modified functions.php Modified includes/bidding/bid-class.php Modified includes/capabilities.php Modified includes/custom-forms.php Modified includes/disputes.php Modified includes/helper.php Modified includes/payments Modified includes/reviews Modified includes/views-users.php Modified includes/workspace.php Modified languages/hirebee.pot Modified package-lock.json Modified package.json Modified style.css Modified theme-framework