On August 17th, 2020, Clipper 2.0.7 was released. This release is patching issues and provides compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to Clipper. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Fixed WordPress 5.5 incompatibility issues.
- Fixed Embedding media via Media Manager.
- Don’t limit attachments for admins in Media Manager. Don’t limit attachments for a current post in Media Manager, allow using filter “Uploaded to this post” instead.
- Fixed issue with deprecated contextual_help filter called in scb framework.
- Fixed issue with orphaned subcategories in the function appthemes_categories_list()
- Fixed appthemes_create_child_list(): don’t lost $wrappers in sub-sub categories
- Added better StarStruck plugin integration.
- Allow to pass a callback function to the appthemes_categories_list()
- Allow using optional HTML wrappers instead of hard-coded in appthemes_categories_list() and appthemes_categories_list().
Modified framework Modified framework/kernel/functions.php Modified framework/load.php Modified framework/media-manager/media-manager.php Modified framework/media-manager/scripts/media-manager.js Modified framework/scb Modified functions.php Modified includes/core Modified includes/core/class-listing-dependencies.php Modified includes/core/extra/tax-limit/class-listing-tax-limit.php Modified includes/core/parts/forms/class-listing-form-tax-input-field-type.php Modified includes/core/parts/plans/admin/scripts/pricing.js Added includes/integrations/starstruck/class-starstruck.php Modified tests/lib/phpunit.xml