On December 10th 2015, Clipper 1.6.2 was released. This is a maintenance release with some compatibility fixes for the latest WordPress 4.4. Updating is highly recommended. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme, or visit www.appthemes.com and click on My Account to download the updated version.
- Coupons added through the backend immediately expiring if expiration date was left empty
- Lost user password after edit profile
- Fatal error: Call to undefined method when go to edit comment on blog post edit page in wp-admin
- Coupons expiration date is no longer a required field
- Deprecate use of APP_View_Page::_get_id()
- Change widgets names to ‘Theme Name Widget Title’
- Added ‘app-require-updater’ theme support
- WordPress 4.4 compatibility
Modified .gitmodules Modified changed_files.txt Modified changelog.txt Modified clipper.pot Modified examples/clipper-child/includes/child-views.php Modified form-listing-details.php Modified form-listing-edit.php Modified framework Modified functions.php Modified includes/admin/listing-single.php Modified includes/checkout Modified includes/functions.php Added includes/open-graph Modified includes/payments Modified includes/reports Added includes/search-index Added includes/stats Modified includes/views-checkout.php Modified includes/views.php Modified includes/widgets Modified includes/widgets.php Modified style.css Added theme-framework Modified tpl-profile.php