On June 10th 2011, Clipper 1.1.1 (our WordPress coupon theme) was released. This is a maintenance release so all customers should upgrade. Fixed 8 tickets total. A break down of tickets can be found below.
To download this version, visit AppThemes and login to your customer account. Existing customers can download the patch or full version.
- issue where new coupons wouldn’t appear on store or category pages until a vote was casted
- issue where using function site_url instead of home_url which affected those who installed WP in a different directory
- issue with printable coupons not showing coupon image on single coupon page
- dashboard widgets no longer show move icon when hover on bar
- dashboard so it’s now fluid width. also styled so it automatically matches new WP 3.2 design
- removed some dash strings from the .po files that shouldn’t be translated
- added security check for admin options panel. now only users with “manage_options” capability will see it
- added new “Unreliable Coupons” section on the stores and category pages
changelog.txt Modified clipper-no-admin.po Modified clipper-no-admin.pot Modified clipper.po Modified clipper.pot Modified includes/admin/admin-importer.php Modified includes/admin/admin-notices.php Modified includes/admin/admin-options.php Modified includes/admin/admin-style.css Modified includes/admin/write-panel.php Modified includes/forms/login/login-form.php Modified includes/forms/login/login-process.php Modified includes/forms/submit-coupon/submit-coupon-process.php Modified includes/reports/report.class.php Modified includes/theme-actions.php Modified includes/theme-emails.php Modified includes/theme-functions.php Modified includes/theme-widgets.php Modified loop-coupon.php Modified single-coupon.php Modified style.css Modified taxonomy-coupon_category.php Modified taxonomy-stores.php Modified