On August 18, 2020, ClassiPress 4.2.2 was released. This release is patching a few bugs and WordPress 5.5 compatibility issues.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to ClassiPress. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
The translation template file (
classipress.pot) has been changed. Please update your translations if you use them.
- Fixed WordPress 5.5 incompatibility issues.
- Slider has a huge bottom margin when use Firefox browser.
- Use thumbnail as a handle for sorting images. Fixes issue with Ad submission form image buttons on mobile.
- Improved grammar in “Home Latest Listings” widget settings.
- Display Author and Date on the Home Page listings in the list view.
- Dropdown custom field values with apostrophes shown not selected in admin.
Modified assets/css/style.css Modified assets/css/style.min.css Modified assets/css/style-rtl.css Modified assets/css/style-rtl.min.css Modified assets/js/src/theme.js Modified assets/js/theme-scripts.js Modified assets/js/theme-scripts.min.js Modified assets/scss/partials/_forms.scss Modified assets/scss/partials/_widgets.scss Modified framework Modified framework/admin/class-widget.php Modified framework/kernel/view-types.php Modified framework/load.php Modified framework/scb Modified includes/actions.php Modified includes/admin/listing-single.php Modified includes/theme-widgets/class-widget-listing-latest.php Modified theme-framework/lib/customizer-custom-controls/css/customizer.css