On January 9th, 2019, ClassiPress 4.1.3 was released. This release is patching issues reported in the last 15 days.
Use the AppThemes Updater Plugin to automatically update the theme. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to ClassiPress. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Make ‘Order Log’ string translatable.
- Favicon option is reset on theme update.
- Removed the ‘password’ word from the User Registration Email template.
- Ad listing review step missing price currency.
- Checkout redirect loop when user cancels payment and goes back to Select Gateway step.
- Added option to hide Sub-Categories widget when there are no more subcategories.
Modified includes/admin/install.php Modified includes/custom-forms.php Modified includes/options.php Modified includes/payments Modified includes/theme-widgets/class-widget-ad-sub-categories.php Modified includes/views-checkout.php