On December 15th, 2016, ClassiPress 3.5.8 was released. This is hotfix release to patch a WordPress 4.7 bug.
Updating is highly recommended.
You can automatically upgrade directly from your WordPress admin. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to ClassiPress. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Fixed incompatibility with WordPress 4.7
- Contact form and DMARC
- Tabindex in comments
- Ampersand in custom field of custom form
- Reply to addresses when using contact form
- Default image no-thumb lost during ad update
- Typo error in actions.php file
- Search bar/refine search bug “what are you looking for”
- Added option “Mark as Sold” to admin edit listing metabox
Modified changelog.txt Modified classipress.pot Modified framework Modified functions.php Modified includes/actions.php Modified includes/admin/listing-single.php Modified includes/checkout Modified includes/comments.php Modified includes/custom-forms.php Modified includes/emails.php Modified includes/images.php Modified includes/payments Modified includes/search.php Modified includes/views-checkout.php Modified style.css Modified theme-framework