On June 1st, 2016, ClassiPress 3.5.5 was released. This is a maintenance release that addresses some minor issues, bug fixes and improvements.
Updating is highly recommended. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
You can automatically upgrade directly from your WordPress admin. Under “Appearance” => “Themes”, you’ll see an upgrade link next to ClassiPress. If you don’t, check back later. The AppThemes upgrade check API runs twice a day. It’s important to note that using this auto updater will overwrite any custom coding done to the theme. Customers who have made theme code changes will need to manually upgrade instead.
If you prefer the old fashion way or have made core theme modifications (which is not recommended), visit AppThemes to download the full version.
- Search issue with ampersand. Now search request by phrases with ‘&’ will return correct result.
- Strip shortcodes in description field on front-end forms and user role lower than Editor.
- Add image in edited ad not working. Next time when user decide to edit his ad images will saved correctly.
- force_ssl_login() is deprecated.
- Bypass ‘select gateway’ step when only 1 gateway enabled
- Add Google reCaptcha in contact lister form
- Dynamically change order of tabs and even add new ones using new filter ‘cp_ads_listing_tabs’
- Differentiating between wordpress categories and classipress categories. General taxonomy name is ‘Ad Categories’, but admin menu item is still ‘Categories’
- Update Google CDN version of jQuery
Modified changed_files.txt Modified changelog.txt Modified classipress.pot Modified framework Modified functions.php Modified includes/actions.php Modified includes/core.php Modified includes/emails.php Modified includes/enqueue.php Modified includes/functions.php Modified includes/recaptcha Modified includes/search.php Modified includes/sidebar-contact.php Modified includes/sidebar-gmap.php Modified includes/views-checkout.php Modified includes/views.php Modified style.css Modified theme-framework Modified tpl-ads-home.php Modified tpl-login.php