On April 24th 2015, ClassiPress 3.4.1 was released. This is a minor release that fixes a critical incompatibility bug with WordPress 4.2 and a potential XSS vulnerability. Upgrading is highly recommended otherwise your website will no longer be able to accept new ad submissions.
- fixed lost category dropdown on the listing first step
- fixed potential XSS add_query_arg() vulnerability
- added ‘cp_order_checkout_step_register_to’ filter hook
- responsive admin settings layout (except custom form and field pages)
- updated screenshot.png to new look
Modified changelog.txt Modified classipress.pot Modified footer.php Modified framework Modified functions.php Modified includes/admin/admin.css Modified includes/admin/dashboard.php Modified includes/admin/settings.php Modified includes/categories.php Modified includes/checkout Modified includes/payments Modified includes/reports Modified includes/views-checkout.php Modified includes/widgets Modified style.css Modified tests/lib Modified tpl-dashboard.php