On July 27, 2011, ClassiPress 3.1.3 was released. This was a maintenance release to fix a couple of important issues. Upgrading is highly recommended. Fixed 10 tickets total. A breakdown of tickets can be found below.
To download v3.1.3, visit AppThemes and login to your customer account. Existing customers can download the patch or the full version.
- fixed spelling of Antarctica country that gets setup during ClassiPress first install
- fixed membership orders issue with multisite
- fixed IE7 category selection jQuery issue
- fixed pagination issue
- fixed Facebook authentication issue with existing users
- fixed issue with Facebook button showing when Facebook authentication was disabled
- removed the Yahoo search auto suggestion engine since it was deprecated by Yahoo
- added one pixel to height of search box to match the category height
- fixed issue where upgrade message still shows even after theme upgrade is completed
- geocoding enhancements for the location search
- facebook authentication enable/disable option
- renamed loop-ad.php to loop-ad_listing.php and updated get_template_part where necessary
- added missing AppThemes API hooks to single-ad_listing.php and loop-ad_listing.php files
includes/appthemes-functions.php Modified includes/admin/admin-updates.php Modified includes/admin/admin-options.php Modified includes/admin/install-script.php Modified includes/forms/step3.php Modified includes/theme-actions.php Modified includes/theme-functions.php Modified includes/theme-facebook.php Modified classipress-no-admin.pot Modified classipress-no-admin.po Modified classipress.pot Modified classipress.po Modified single.php Modified taxonomy-ad_cat.php Modified header.php Modified taxonomy-ad_tag.php Modified index.php Modified changelog.txt Modified single-ad_listing.php Modified style.css Modified search.php Modified loop.php Modified loop-ad_listing.php Added loop-ad.php Deleted